An Alaskan-raised wild woman who has found ways to navigate hard times and turn them into blessings. I have helped over a thousand free spirits transform their lives in personal and collective ways for thirty years..
Through Shamanic Life Coaching, powerful online materials, sessions and ceremonies, I help people like you discover your unique soul signature so you can live an inspired life. But, it wasn’t always easy.
During a difficult childhood, I learned to develop my psychic capabilities, if it was communicating with plants and animals or creating self-made altars and conducting ceremony (unbeknownst to me).
In college, protecting Native sacred sites and radical Black literature helped me find my voice and anchor my commitment to the freedom, inter-connectivity and joy of all peoples.
At 18, I fell in love with the Pacific Northwest. Here, the forests and tribal pow-wow’s helped me hone the craft of foreseeing future events, a gift inherited from my mother and grandmother before me. Here, Chinook elders let me know that I helped people fly in their dreams but it wasn’t until later that I realized the importance of these dreams. I was born to help others.
I spent years picking up skills and trying to be of service, as a teacher at top-notched schools, an administrator, writer, community organizer, and even as a songwriter. While these were fruitful and rewarding, I knew that I needed more - To give more and to experience more. So, I trusted my intuition and made a change.
So, I turned my “hobbies” into a sustainable business, a combination of dance, spiritual guidance and shamanic medicine. My husband at the time, Eduardo, initiated me into the Mexican Curandera medicine ways of his people and Kabbalah, also training me in Bio-Energetics Therapy.
All of the pieces were coming together. I was living the life of a spiritual warrior, if I liked it or not.
In 2011, I almost lost my husband to a heart attack at the top of a Mayan pyramid in Tulum, Mexico. This opened up a series of shamanic initiations and multi-dimensional gateways, where I was forced to confront death and really tap my “medicine”. The tests were real, that of compassion, healing abilities and physical and emotional endurance.
Stronger, more "in touch" with Spirit, I was getting immense results with clients, my Reiki students and the community center, Quaking Grass, I led in Portland. New star technologies and newfound confidence (urgency) flooded in. The space would serve as a 2012 gateway and portal, bringing many old souls back together again so they could also find their medicine.
Two years after my husband’s heart transplant, I needed to focus on self-love and so traveled to Europe, where I lived (Portugal) for three and a half years. At the time, I was terrified of leaving everything behind. But I also knew I had to become my own soldier, to find who I was without the house, the cat, the community and my husband of 12 years. And, so I did.
Today, stationed in Ashland/Portland and frequently returning to Portugal and sacred sites around the world, I am happier than I have ever been. I continue to help sensitive, fierce and compassionate spirit warriors in ways I never imagined possible.
Are You ready to make a change?
Let’s get started.
This is where you come in...
I am totally committed to you as the manifestor of your divine life.
WANT TO TRY YOUR FREE COACHING HELLO CALL OR A CEREMONY?
Looking for an Experienced Shamanic Coach?
Culturally Sensitive & Open Minded
Grounded, Real & Experienced
Inspired & Spirit Connected
* * * * *
· Certified Wellness Life Coach. The Spencer Institute (2011)
· Ordained Life Minister. Births, Marriages, Rites of Passage. Universal Life Church. (2011)
· Certified Reiki Master Teacher, Reiki Ryoho Usui with Chery Esau, R.N./Master Reiki Teacher. (2011)
· Curanderismo Healing Training/Tarot/Kabbalah Studies. Eduardo Chavarria Ayala, Curandero Lineage of Northern Mexico.
· Bioenergetics Mind-Body-Spirit Integration Training. Eduardo Chavarria Ayala.
· Writer, Editor, Website Creator. 15 years. Created & managed 8 websites for self, non-profits & other friends. Non-Profit Grant Writer (2007-2008). Book Editor, Petra's Ashes: A Transcendental Journey (2016) by Petra Nicoll.
· M.A.T. Masters in Teaching, Lewis & Clark College
· B.A. Anthropology/Gender Studies, Lewis & Clark College & Anthropology Studies, Bali, Indonesia (SIT)
· Over 300 hours in Black Studies, Gender Studies, Multicultural Literature & Diversity Training & two decades of walking the SACRED ACTIVIST PATH
· Leader/Teacher/Coach. Ran over 300 events, retreats & ceremonies for individual & community healing growth.
· Administrator/Community Organizer/Ceremonial Event Leader. Quaking Grass Community Center. Portland, OR. (2012-2014).
· Teacher, Administrator, Counselor. Social Studies/English. State of Oregon. 15 Years.
· 100+ HOURS AS PUBLIC ADVOCATE/SPEAKER, LEADER. New Harvest Charter School Development Committee. (2006-2008)
AND, OVER 50 CEREMONIES & 300 WORKSHOPS, SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & CLASSES, AS WELL AS LOTS OF DANCING!
FEEL FREE TO ASK ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR FESTIVAL OR CENTER...
I have over two decades as a public speaker on topics such as...
mind, body, spirit integration
ancestral healing, the land & creating spiritual routine
social justice & women's ways of knowing
tarot & kabbalah
spirit guides & prophecy
multi-cultural, anti-racist curriculum/teaching
FOR A FULL CV OR RESUME PLEASE INQUIRE.