An Alaskan-raised wild woman who successfully navigated her fair share of hard times. I've made a blossoming psychic coaching business & have helped over a thousand free spirits to remember who they really are - free, sovereign & unstoppable.
Through transformational life coaching, workshops, online materials, sessions and ceremonies, I help people like you discover your unique soul signature so you can live an inspired life. But, it wasn't always easy.
During a difficult childhood, I learned to communicate with plants and animals, to connect with my inner self & Spirit. Curious about how the world worked, I found that observing human behavior, and studying mythology, the human body, music, writing, movement & communication helped me get through and even thrive.
But being "of service" was where I found my purpose, if it was protecting Native sacred sites, reading as much Black Studies literature as I could, or organizing justice rallies.
I wrote. I sang. I danced. I found my inspiration. And reverence, respect and harmony were what I craved - for all peoples. I knew I would always "serve" in this way.
Spending time in the forests of the Pacific Northwest allowed me to anchor my experiences, to heal my trauma. Here, prophetic visions would come to me and Chinook tribal neighbors would tell me I helped people fly in their dreams. But, it wasn't until later that I realized the importance of these "dreams" and gifts - and my deep connection to the Earth - which I now include in my energy and speaking work.
I spent years trying to "find myself" and to be of service somehow, as a teacher at top-notched schools, an administrator, writer, community organizer, singer/songwriter. But it never seemed "enough". These were jump-off points, not the whole show. So, I let them all go.
Enter the world of life coaching, psychic readings, women's workshops, Reiki and dance. Through determination and love, my 'hobbies' became a sustainable business. And, if it was Eduardo - my husband of 12 years - training me in shamanic medicine ways, Tarot, Kabbalah or Bionergetics, I was "owning" and "honing" my craft.
I was becoming a spiritual warrior, if I liked it or not.
In 2011, I almost lost my husband to end-stage heart failure at the top of a Mayan pyramid where hearts were once carved out and offered to the Gods. This opened up a series of shamanic initiations I am now able to use in my "work" as space holder and spiritual guide.
I found that almost losing my husband and the trauma that came with it would lead me into greater awakening and understanding.
My curses became blessings, the lessons I came to share.
Stronger, more "in touch" with Spirit, I was getting immense results with clients, my energy students and my businesses.
I was my husband's caretaker for years, received constant ascension "downloads" and messages from Spirit and I was blessed to organize spiritual events at my community center in Portland leading up to the 2012 gateway.
Through a lifetime of trial and error, failed attempts and deep successes, I was able to create three successful businesses, be known as a "thought leader" in my community, lead empowering retreats, run a spiritual community center and do what I loved. None of it planned. All of it divined by Spirit.
There was no road map. It was messy. But it was mine.
Let me help guide you on the journey that is yours and only yours.
I'd be honored.
SO WHAT NEXT?
This is where you come in...
I am totally committed to you as the manifestor of your divine life.
WANT TO TRY YOUR FREE COACHING HELLO CALL OR A CEREMONY?
Looking for an Experienced Shamanic Coach?
Culturally Sensitive & Open Minded
Grounded, Real & Experienced
Inspired & Spirit Connected
* * * * *
· Certified Wellness Life Coach. The Spencer Institute (2011)
· Ordained Life Minister. Births, Marriages, Rites of Passage. Universal Life Church. (2011)
· Certified Reiki Master Teacher, Reiki Ryoho Usui with Chery Esau, R.N./Master Reiki Teacher. (2011)
· Curanderismo Healing Training/Tarot/Kabbalah Studies. Eduardo Chavarria Ayala, Curandero Lineage of Northern Mexico.
· Bioenergetics Mind-Body-Spirit Integration Training. Eduardo Chavarria Ayala.
· Writer, Editor, Website Creator. 15 years. Created & managed 8 websites for self, non-profits & other friends. Non-Profit Grant Writer (2007-2008). Book Editor, Petra's Ashes: A Transcendental Journey (2016) by Petra Nicoll.
· M.A.T. Masters in Teaching, Lewis & Clark College
· B.A. Anthropology/Gender Studies, Lewis & Clark College & Anthropology Studies, Bali, Indonesia (SIT)
· Over 300 hours in Black Studies, Gender Studies, Multicultural Literature & Diversity Training & two decades of walking the SACRED ACTIVIST PATH
· Leader/Teacher/Coach. Ran over 300 events, retreats & ceremonies for individual & community healing growth.
· Administrator/Community Organizer/Ceremonial Event Leader. Quaking Grass Community Center. Portland, OR. (2012-2014).
· Teacher, Administrator, Counselor. Social Studies/English. State of Oregon. 15 Years.
· 100+ HOURS AS PUBLIC ADVOCATE/SPEAKER, LEADER. New Harvest Charter School Development Committee. (2006-2008)
AND, LOTS OF DANCING!
FEEL FREE TO ASK ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR FESTIVAL OR CENTER...
I have over two decades as a public speaker on topics such as...
mind, body, spirit integration
ancestral healing, the land & creating spiritual routine
social justice & women's ways of knowing
tarot & kabbalah
spirit guides & prophecy
multi-cultural, anti-racist curriculum/teaching
FOR A FULL CV OR RESUME PLEASE INQUIRE.