An Alaskan-raised wild woman who has experienced her fair share of hard times. Through a blossoming psychic coaching business, I have helped over a thousand free spirits transform their lives.
Through Shamanic Life Coaching, powerful online materials, sessions and ceremonies, I help people like you discover your unique soul signature so you can live an inspired life. But, it wasn’t always easy.
During a difficult childhood, I learned to develop my psychic capabilities, if it was communicating with plants and animals or creating self-made altars and conducting ceremony (unbeknownst to me).
In college, protecting Native sacred sites and radical Black literature helped me find my voice and anchor my commitment to the freedom, inter-connectivity and joy of all peoples.
I fell in love with the Pacific Northwest. Here, the forests and tribal pow-wow’s helped me hone the craft of foreseeing future events, a gift inherited from my mother and grandmother before me. I was shocked when Chinook tribal elders let me know that I helped people fly in their dreams. Later, I realized the importance of this and how to “use” my gifts.
I spent years trying to define myself through “roles”, as a teacher at top-notched schools, administrator, writer, community organizer, and songwriter. But, it often felt like something was missing. I needed more - To give more and to experience more. So, I trusted my intuition and made a change.
So, I turned my “hobbies” into a sustainable business, a combination of dance, spiritual guidance and shamanic medicine. My husband, Eduardo, initiated me into the Mexican Curandera medicine ways of his people and Kabbalah, also training me in Bio-Energetics Therapy.
All of the pieces were coming together. I was living the life of a spirit warrior, if I liked it or not.
In 2011, I almost lost my husband to end-stage heart failure at the top of a Mayan pyramid. This opened up a series of shamanic initiations and multi-dimensional gateways. By confronting death, I was pushed to test my boundaries and skills in ways like never before.
Stronger, more "in touch" with Spirit, I was getting immense results with clients, my Reiki students and the community center, Quaking Grass. This space served as a 2012 Gateway hub in Portland. New star technologies and newfound confidence (urgency) flooded in.
Two years after my husband’s heart transplant, I was exhausted. I moved to Europe, leaving everything behind, including most of my possessions, a beautiful home and a husband of 12 years. Once again, I was terrified. And, I knew I had to become my own soldier.
Today, I am happier than I have ever been. I continue to help sensitive, fierce and compassionate spirit warriors take positive, life-affirming steps towards freedom and sharing the medicine they were meant to share .
Ready to make a change?
Let’s get that started.
This is where you come in...
I am totally committed to you as the manifestor of your divine life.
WANT TO TRY YOUR FREE COACHING HELLO CALL OR A CEREMONY?
Looking for an Experienced Shamanic Coach?
Culturally Sensitive & Open Minded
Grounded, Real & Experienced
Inspired & Spirit Connected
* * * * *
· Certified Wellness Life Coach. The Spencer Institute (2011)
· Ordained Life Minister. Births, Marriages, Rites of Passage. Universal Life Church. (2011)
· Certified Reiki Master Teacher, Reiki Ryoho Usui with Chery Esau, R.N./Master Reiki Teacher. (2011)
· Curanderismo Healing Training/Tarot/Kabbalah Studies. Eduardo Chavarria Ayala, Curandero Lineage of Northern Mexico.
· Bioenergetics Mind-Body-Spirit Integration Training. Eduardo Chavarria Ayala.
· Writer, Editor, Website Creator. 15 years. Created & managed 8 websites for self, non-profits & other friends. Non-Profit Grant Writer (2007-2008). Book Editor, Petra's Ashes: A Transcendental Journey (2016) by Petra Nicoll.
· M.A.T. Masters in Teaching, Lewis & Clark College
· B.A. Anthropology/Gender Studies, Lewis & Clark College & Anthropology Studies, Bali, Indonesia (SIT)
· Over 300 hours in Black Studies, Gender Studies, Multicultural Literature & Diversity Training & two decades of walking the SACRED ACTIVIST PATH
· Leader/Teacher/Coach. Ran over 300 events, retreats & ceremonies for individual & community healing growth.
· Administrator/Community Organizer/Ceremonial Event Leader. Quaking Grass Community Center. Portland, OR. (2012-2014).
· Teacher, Administrator, Counselor. Social Studies/English. State of Oregon. 15 Years.
· 100+ HOURS AS PUBLIC ADVOCATE/SPEAKER, LEADER. New Harvest Charter School Development Committee. (2006-2008)
AND, LOTS OF DANCING!
FEEL FREE TO ASK ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR FESTIVAL OR CENTER...
I have over two decades as a public speaker on topics such as...
mind, body, spirit integration
ancestral healing, the land & creating spiritual routine
social justice & women's ways of knowing
tarot & kabbalah
spirit guides & prophecy
multi-cultural, anti-racist curriculum/teaching
FOR A FULL CV OR RESUME PLEASE INQUIRE.