Priestess Apprentice Training
APRIL 20-22 - LISBON, PORTUGAL
THE WAYS OF THE MAGICIAN, MEDICINE WOMAN, PRIESTESS
A ONE TIME ONLY EVENT IN PORTUGAL!
A Welcome Video for You...
A THREE DAY WORKSHOP IN THE HILLS OF PORTUGAL - PRIESTESS CERTIFICATION 1
We are at a great time of change. The divine feminine is rising up, breaking off from the family curses, shaking loose her womb space, opening her heart with fierce devotion to self and others. She is remembering WHO SHE IS. SHE IS COMING HOME. She is redefining herself...
WON'T YOU PLEASE JOIN US?
SHAMANIC PRIESTESS MEDICINE TECHNIQUES
DAILY PRACTICES FOR AUTHENTIC LIVING
MOVEMENT, MEDITATION, SISTER CIRCLE, CEREMONY
In Priestess Program Level One
- Dance Shamanically, Meditate, Pray
- Conduct Sister Circle, Spiritual & Energetic Cleansings & Ceremony
- Practice Self-Love & Mind-Body-Spirit Techniques for Spiritual Integration
- Connect & Practice Our Feminine Intuition (Trusting Your Self, Trusting Your Gifts)
- Study the Divine Feminine & Divine Masculine Impulses within Each One of Us for Union
- Learn Basics of Energy, Self-Care, Womb Sovereignty & Kick Assery
- Create Personal Altars, Rituals & Routines for Clarity, Strength & Purpose
- Learn Energetic Cleansing & Protecting Techniques for Body, Dreams & Home/Spaces
- Conduct Ancestral Healing through Forgiveness & Ceremony
- Work on Spiritual Communication & Our Soul's Highest Calling
- Connect with the Earth, other Humans/Women, Ourselves & Spirit Guides
- Claim OUR FREE & SOVEREIGN PRIESTESS PRESENCE
- Take The Priestess Call & Oath: Initiation One & Certification
Accommodation & Rates
Welcome to the beautiful hills of Sintra, Portugal, located just outside of Lisbon on the sea. You're stay will be magical. It just depends on which option you prefer - To "rough it" with the other women on site (at Casarao da Lua) - no shower mind you - by camping inside, or you want to get a little more comfortable at a local AIRBN.
222 euro / Per person
222 euro / Per Person PLUS EXTRA AIRBN CHARGES
AIRBNB RENTS ARE EXTRA
Prepare for your retreat
Depending on where you are coming from and your housing choices, you will want to bring regular workshop items, such as journal, comfortable and warm clothes (it is is the hills), a rain jacket, beachwear, favorite snacks (snacks will be provided), sacred artifacts that give you inspiration and anything you can pack into your suitcase on the ALTARS LIST (you get this after registration). Some altar supplies will be provided, such as candles and natural plant materials from the land. Of course, wearing what you love and what makes you feel good is essential. Shoot for light bright colors (such as pure white) or deep natural colors that accent your beauty and gifts. A favorite shawl or blanket is recommended for comfort. Jewelry and amulets are your choice.
If you plan to sleep on site at the workshop location, bring toiletries (all soaps, towels, as if camping). Be prepared to bring all your own bedding supplies (OR ASK HEATHER). On site, there is no shower or hot water. So be ready! Toilets and water available, as well as a stove to heat water. Bring WARM CLOTHES like you would for camping for the night.
Casarão da Lua, Rua do Tojal, 12, Casas Novas, COLARES, Portugal (LISBON)
FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER/OPENING CEREMONY 19:00 -22:00
- One Night/TWO DAYS WORKSHOP
- Level One Certification
- Packets & Manuals
- Friday & Saturday Night Dinners
- Saturday & Sunday Breakfast
- Saturday & Sunday Lunch
- FREE camping on site/indoors, OR -
- (BOOK SEPARATELY WITH AIRBN for bath/shower & comfortable bedding.)
COMING FROM FAR AWAY?
Sintra is an hour car ride from the airport or 2.5 hours by public transport. It is wise to book a room Thursday and Sunday nights to give yourself plenty of wiggle room. Better yet, take many days to explore lovely Lisbon!
To cancel your workshop, please give written notice two weeks in advance. Anything after two weeks is forfeited. In the case of a medical or natural emergency, a possible refund or credit may be issued.
If you book with AIRBN, you'll need to follow their refund policy. Heather Straube is not responsible for any reservations outside of Casarao and the workshops themselves.